Click HERE to view/download the Property Use Contract
Rules of Use
- All garbage must be removed from the Park including bottles, cans, and trash.
- All picnic tables must be returned to the shelter area and not scattered around the park.
- No fires or digging of holes without the permission of the supervisor of the grounds.
- No Fireworks!
- It is the responsibility of the renters to rent portable toilets if necessary. Primitive out-door toilets are available; however, Park Management is not responsible for the condition of the toilets.
- Upon departure, make sure that the water and all lights are turned off.
- You must check with the Burleigh County Sheriff’s Department to inform them of what the event is and if you need any permits or other requirements by the county.
- Please provide the Management with MSDS for any chemicals applied to the property for your event.
- Special Requests may be made to Park Management:
Menoken 4-H Picnic Park Mutual Aid Corporation
Bob Blotsky 701-220-3267
Shirley Ryberg 701-391-0166
- Fax Insurance requirements to: 701-673-3326
- One day/night event (family camping/picnic event) = $50 per day plus $10/camper/day
($100,000 Personal Liability Insurance required)
- Multiple Day Events –Weekend Rate (Friday-Sunday) ($1,000,000 Personal Liability Insurance required for the following events)
- fewer than 200 people = $250 (three day weekend)
- 200-500 people = $500 (three day weekend)
- 500+ people = $750 (three day weekend)
- 10% Grove Maintenance Fee for all contracts signed after June 1, 2016.
- Overnight stays require 3 pm checkout on last day of rental